Quiet Country Living… Minutes from Town
This exceptional lifestyle property has been well maintained and improved over the last 13 years. The proximity to schools shops and amenities, not to mention the well-established gardens and beautiful country vistas over the valley below make this an ideal home to raise a young family, retire or simply as a weekender. The huge amount of quality shedding make this property an ideal base for anyone with trucks/machinery or provide enough room for the caravan, boat and horse float. Be quick as the owners are moving on and require a sale.
- 33.13ha* (81.866* acres) freehold
- Ideally located just minutes from Nanango, 21km* to Kingaroy, 2hrs* to Brisbane airport and Toowoomba and 1.5hrs* to Gympie
- Well maintained three bedroom home set amongst established gardens with verandahs on four sides maximising the picturesque views over the surrounding farmland
- Great shedding including 24 x 12 x 4.2 shed 3 open bays, 1 closed in work shop, American barn style shed with bedroom and bathroom
- Good quality fencing, four main paddocks and several holding paddocks.
- Improved pastures include rhodes, paspalum and green panic.
- Excellent water with three dams, two bores and ample rain water.
- Extensive quality infrastructure includes stables/day yards and steel cattle yards with head bail.
- NBN internet, telephone, 4G mobile, solar power and school bus services.
Call the agent today for further information and to organise your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.