4 Titles - Opportunity to Build, Split and Profit
Tierney Road, Goomeri, QLD
- 275.68ha* (681.22* acres) four Freehold Titles
- Multiple house sites with power to the property.
- Fenced, cattle yards, paddocks, vet crush
- Four dams, seasonal water course, bore and tanks
- Timbered block. Iron bark and spotted gum
- Owner estimates 55 cows and calves
- Well grassed with native Black Spear Grass, Kangaroo Grass
Fencing and Yards Mostly good 4 Iowa Barb with wooden post 2 paddocks
Multiple house sites with power to the property 4 dams Seasonal water course Bore feeds 2 x 5,000 gallon tanks which gravity feeds trough approx 400gal per hour Mostly timbered undulating Iron Bark country Owner estimates 55 cows and calves Native pastures black spear grass, kangaroo grass with some improved pasture
Owner estimates 55 cows and calves
Power to the block
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.